Your privacy is very important to Nicklaus Travel. To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following guidelines:
- This website will explicitly ask when it needs information that personally identifies our customers or allows it to contact our customers ("Personal Information"). When possible, this website will provide our customers with the means to make sure that Personal Information is correct and current.
- This website and its service providers use Personal Information to operate the sites, provide services, and to inform our customers of new features, services, and products. This website may also carefully elect to send our customers information about select companies' products or services (a "Secondary Use").
- If this website intends to use Personal Information for a Secondary Use, we will not do so until we have provided our customers with an opportunity to affirmatively select such service.
- This website may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law or with legal process served on Nicklaus Companies, Nicklaus Travel, Emagineering LLC, or the NicklausTravel.com website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Nicklaus Travel, Emagineering LLC, or the NicklausTravel.com website, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Nicklaus Travel, Emagineering LLC, or the NicklausTravel.com website, or the public.
- If at any time a customer believes that this website has not adhered to these principles, please notify Nicklaus Travel, Emagineering LLC, or the NicklausTravel.com website by e-mail and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
Our customers should also be aware that information and data may be automatically collected through the standard operation of our internet servers and through the use of "cookies." "Cookies" are small text files a website can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user's ongoing access to and use of the site and allow a site to track usage behavior and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements and targeted advertising. Cookies are not programs that come onto a system and damage files. Generally, cookies work by assigning a unique number to each customer that has no meaning outside the assigning site.